Burell Built Exteriors has been serving Knoxville, TN and Chattanooga, TN since 2004, and we have over 20 years of experience in commercial and residential roofing. This level of expertise has allowed us to bring some of the best products and manufacturers to our area. Innovative options abound, which means many choices for you as the homeowner. We’ll work with you to consider the age, location, and condition of your home, as well as what you’d like to get out of your home’s roof, and come up with a customized solution that fits your needs and budget. Call us today for a free roofing systems consultation for your Knoxville, TN or Chattanooga area home!
Roofing Systems Available
Whether it’s time to replace your home roof, or you’re building your dream home and exploring the latest options in roofing, we can walk you through the systems that we provide and recommend for your home project.
- Green Roofing – We’re proud to be part of the green infrastructure movement moving across the county by bringing green roofing to residential and commercial customers in Tennessee. Green roofs reduce heating/cooling costs, which conserves energy, while also absorbing water that would otherwise burden city sewage systems. They can also improve air quality in urban areas and reduce noise pollution. Ask us more about green roofs for your next project!
- Hot/Cold Built Up Roofing – Built-up roofing (BUR) systems are multi-ply systems with 3-4 layers of reinforcement felt, interspersed with layers of waterproofing bitumens. Multiple layers provide strength and redundant levels of protection to resist rooftop stresses and environmental changes, so roofs last longer. We partner with these BUR manufacturers: Firestone, GAF, Garland, Siplast, Soprema, and Tremco.
- Metal Roofing – From mechanically-seamed to snap seam systems, we have the expertise to install your metal roof. Whether you’re considering the entire roof or just adding a metal canopy, this system is a great lightweight and durable material to consider. With many colors and styles to choose from, you can add a lot of curb appeal with this increasingly-popular roofing option. Metal roofs are fire resistant, easy to maintain, and can help reduce heating and cooling costs because of their reflective properties. We install the following metal roof systems: ATAS, Englert, Fabral, Firestone, Garland, MBCI, Petersen.
- Photovoltaic Panels (Solar) – We are excited to offer this energy-saving roofing solution to our homeowners! Photovoltaic (PV) panels are mounted to your roof, and they generate electrical power from solar radiation. This cuts your electric bills considerably. Though the installation is a bigger investment up front, there are many incentive programs available, and the utility savings will pay off over time.
- Single-Ply Membrane – This is the most popular roofing system among commercial building owners/managers given the flexibility, quick installation, and competitive cost. Single-ply membrane systems are installed using thermoset materials, such as: EPDM, TPO, PVC. The warranties on these products range from 10-30 years, and we work with the leading manufactures in single-ply membrane systems, including: Carlisle, Duro-Last, Firestone Building Products, GenFlex, and Sika-Sarnafil.
- Slate Roofing – Slate definitely has the advantage when it comes to durability and long lifespan. This is a great material for residential properties (as well as commercial and industrial roofing), and can be a striking addition to your home. Slate tiles can last for 100 years, and there are a variety of sizes and colors to customize the appearance of your roof.
Call us to learn more about any of these roofing systems for your Knoxville, TN area home and to schedule a free estimate: (865) 385-6926! You can reach us in Chattanooga at (423) 702-4042!
You can also learn more by visiting our residential roofing FAQs.